Week 3: detox
How to work WEEK 3...
- Watch the video above for my guided walk-through of Week 3
- Download and print the Week 3 Guide (this is where you will find your instructions for the week)
- Make sure you download the hand-picked recipes with shopping lists I have chosen for you. If you haven't started, now's the time to incorporate these meals into your rotation.
- For even more culinary inspiration, download my recipe book, Kickin It In the Kitchen
- If you haven't already, download and print the Feed Your Soul Food Journal
- To help you get through the times you're not in your own kitchen, use my Travel Guide: What to Eat When You're on the Road
- Make sure you've joined our private Facebook group so you can catch the Live videos and to share your successes and struggles with me and the group (there's going to be a ton of bonus material and videos, so don't skip this step!)
- Here's a list of keto-friendly foods
Are you ready to break the food habits and addictions that are holding you back?
Week 3 is the much dreaded and anticipated Detox Week. I’ll be taking you through the process and with the preparation you put in from the previous weeks, you will be mentally and physically ready to rise up and meet this necessary challenge. You’ll say, “Bring it!” and mean it.
1. Sugar Cravings and Fat Bombs
2. How to Make Fat Bombs
Watch as Heather makes her secret weapon to combating sugar cravings and getting in enough fat - Fat Bombs!